Monday, December 27, 2010

Spot On

With the end of the year upon us, I’ve become slightly nostalgic and decided I wanted to come up with my “highlights” of 2010. That post will come later, but I had to share my favorite photo of the year. It is by no means flattering, but absolutely, and totally, hilarious.



That big spot you see on my skirt is pee, albeit, not my own. If you look over my right shoulder you’ll see that little guy running away with a matching wet spot. While on a Rhino ride (not the animal, FYI) I sat by that cute kid. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, until I stood up and realized I felt quite damp. For a few brief seconds, I thought I had wet myself. That's when I saw my little friend with a matching mark of shame. Just to add to the story, you’ll notice that guy laughing hysterically to my left. Tiger (or so he was nicknamed on the trip) was kind enough to switch seats with me right before “the incident.” He clearly looks remorseful.

No comments:

Post a Comment