Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


HO HO HO!

A few days ago I had my students write a letter to Santa telling him what they wanted for Christmas. Some of the letters were humorous, others were quite sad. One little girl wrote down the names of her classmates who no longer believed in Santa and tattled on them.
Here are a few of my favs:

Santa you are the hero that I never now about. You never get seen. You are the best at dilivering toys to boys and girls.

...How are the elves and Miss Clous doing. Is Jack Frost making truble aging? I hope you travel good.


Dear Santa,
I don't quiet know that you exist so I would like you to bring some elfs so I will know that you are reall.

PS They can't be robotic inside. They have to be REALL!



Finally, one student truly summed up what the whole Christmas season is about. How different the world would be if everyone lived their life like this:

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want very little because I want the pore [poor] to have some presents. All I want is a apple, a orange, some nuts, and a carndal outift [jersey]. I would rely apricit it if you would take some of my presents to the pore. Thank you! How are the reindeer. I hope you have a safe jurny.

1 comment:

  1. Anna-your blog is so cute! I had no idea that it even existed! :) Thanks for the comment-it looks like you have been quite busy yourself! :)
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete