Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kimball Hall

Freshman year I moved across the country and met the girls I’d be living with for the next eight months. Through the many (and overly dramatic) ups and downs, three of us became extremely close.

Fast forward four and a half years later and they’re still my best friends. When I’m with them I end up laughing so hard I cry and occasionally there is the accidental peeing of the pants. Clearly time and maturity have done wonders for our appearance, but our jokes and memories are timeless.


2 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK- best post ever. I got shills... like really. Short, and wonderful. Oh, how I love you girls! We sure have come a long way. Anna, thank-you for putting a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annnnaaaaaaa!!!!! What a wonderful post!! I want to hang out with you guys again -- I had such a great time last week! Time has just flown by, it's absolutely nuts. I remember the day we all met. Seems like just yesterday...

    "Clearly time and maturity have done wonders for our appearance" -- I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete