Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brighton Night Skiing

After 4.5 years and substantial internal debate, I finally ventured out and tried the greatest snow on earth. Needless to say I did not come home disappointed.
Yes, that is a picture of me on skis.
First, let me say that skiing is a blast.
Second, I did well for my first time, despite falling on numerous occasions.
Third, I have incredible friends who were so patient with me.
Sidenote: I did not spend the whole night on the bunny hill. Indeed, I am quite impressive.

2 comments:

  1. I'm extremely impressed! When I went snowboarding not only was I on the bunny hill the whole day, I don't think I made it down that once without falling. And I came home with a basketball (not kidding) sized bruise on my thigh. My wicked bruise was the only thing to be proud of that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are impressive. Pretty much my idol!

    ReplyDelete