Sunday, April 29, 2012

So Many Adventures

Oh hey!  Life has been busy which means I haven't had time to update the blog.  Here is my life in photos.

I went flying in a two person plane.  Amazing. 

I got to talk on the radio to another pilot.  I'm cool like that.

 That pile of rubble behind us used to be our home.

The building might not be around anymore, but people still believe we are 18.

 Whitney's passing was tragic.  We celebrated her memory with a roof raising concert.

Soldier Hollow.  The worst part of sledding (walking up the hill) is removed.  Excellence.

Exploring abandoned buildings is fun...

...especially the conjugal room.

 Bucket List Check- Being on the BIG SCREEN.

Family trip to Zion.  Clearly we are a trendy and fashionable family. 

On Friday I saw a spotlight in the sky.  Summer is here and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment