Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

While some might accuse me of being a Grinch, I was filled with Christmas spirit this year. Here are a couple of the festive things we've done.

Melted snowman cookies.
Becca didn't quite get the memo that these were jolly snowmen.
Christmas Devotional in SLC.
Becca's out of control birthday party was filled with people and Christmas cheer.
My favorite boys.
Aunt Cindy and Grandma Audrey ventured out to Utah.
We took a million photos and Ezra entertained us by imitating Grandma.
Our school had an ugly sweater competition and I went to the finals!
The Dream Team. I love these ladies!
Our second graders sang at a nursing home and decorated gingerbread houses. Nothing is as precious as 125 excited little kids.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments: