Sunday, October 2, 2011

Golden Birthday

My birthday was wonderful.

Despite the fact that Alyssa and I are no longer roommates and that she was out of town, she found a way to continue our tradition of decorating the front door. It was a lovely surprise!
A group of us drove to Payson to go shooting.
It's possible that I got a little crazy with the handgun.
Becca went above and beyond and threw a beautiful celebration for me.
My favorite spot was by the cheese fondue and that's where I spent the majority of the night.
About 15 close friends came over and we had a delightful evening.
Alyssa and I have spent too much time together and both showed up wearing the same outfit.

We ended the day by having a girls night and watching a chick-flick. As great as the movie was, the best part was the hilarity that happened off screen.
Here's to a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment