Saturday, July 23, 2011

No Reservations

Road trip to St. George!
Nate, Veronica, Jeff, and I went on an impromptu vacation to Grandma Parkinson's house. Our trip had several failures but we learned a lot and laughed even more.

There was cliff jumping and swimming at Sand Hollow.
Many golf cart rides.
(My favorite minus the encounter with a skunk)
Golfing lessons.
An intense game of mini golf where I took last place.
Rock climbing and hiking.
The epitome of grace when I slipped and fell at the top of the huge water slide.
Getting a tour of fire station #8.
We watched an awesome movie, ate ice cream, dealt with car trouble, and pushed a golf cart uphill. Not to mention all of the Oreos and inside jokes we shared. I'm lucky to have such cool friends.

1 comment:

  1. everything about this post is great, except for the title

    ReplyDelete