Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello April!

While spring isn't exactly here, I did my part to bring in the season with a flash of color.
This was my 3rd slash 4th time attending the Holi Festival of Colors. This year was particularly muddy and poor Dani slipped and fell (multiple times). That, and the llama calling, was a highlight of the afternoon.
Sidenote: To the man who grabbed me and prevented my fall... thank you for saving me.

On the 27th Becca threw a Sunday Dinner Party. We laughed, a lot. This group of people makes me happy.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the llama calling. So many attempts to get his attention, which included:
    - "Ca caw!" (Yes, this is in fact, the sound a bird makes)
    - "Hi llama!"
    - Baby talk (Which he surprisingly responded the best to)

    Maybe next year, your attempts will be successful and you'll get your photo
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! I never actually attended the Holi festival of colors though i always wanted to! too bad, eh? How are things? Life look like you are having tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete